What To Bring When Buying A Car
Purchasing a car? Come prepared and save time!
Buying a car can be a difficult and frustrating process. But at the Used Car Supermarket, we want to make it as simple and easy as possible. With that goal in mind, we’ve made a list of everything you need to bring to the dealership so you can drive home in the car of your choice.
Here’s what you should bring when buying a car:
- Your valid driver’s license
- One of your recent pay stubs, the more recent the better
- A recent utility bill to provide proof of residence
- Contact information and addresses for six references
- Vehicle title if you’re trading in a vehicle
- Proof of any other type of income including child support, Social Security, etc.
If you have any questions please call us or fill out the form.
*The information provided above are the most common items required for auto loan financing. Additional information may be needed for people with different credit backgrounds while others might require less information.