Bad Credit Car Loans
You know what we don’t care about at the Larry H Miller Used Car Supermarkets? Your credit. We care about your situation. We care about helping you solve those transportation needs. We care about saving you money. We care about making sure the payment fits your budget. And we make sure that you don’t lose all that money on a new car.
This is why Larry H. Miller Used Car Supermarket is your strong and reliable partner to re-establishing your credit:
- We work with more than 50 lender partners, with 15 of them specialized in less than perfect credit.
- We have financing options for nearly every credit situation; like discharged and open bankruptcies, re-possessions, tax ID number status, divorces, first time buyers …
- Size does matter! Because of the volume of contracts we send to our lender partners we can often offer better rates, lower payments and more advantageous terms – for you!
- We have special programs for trucks and import vehicles
- We have friendly trained finance professionals who have years of experience, finding you the best vehicle at the payment that is right for you.
Did you know?
- That installment loans, such as auto loans, are the fastest way to improve your credit?
- We offer programs that lower your rates simply by you making your payments on time?
- We offer programs with little to no money down?
- Our finance partners report your payment history to all three credit bureaus?
*All financing offers are on approved credit.
UNDERSTANDING CREDIT: HOW TO GET FINANCED
Our onsite credit specials understand that bad things can happen to good people, and if your credit is challenged, or you are going though a bankruptcy, or just want to refinance your current auto loan give us a try. Allow one of our trained credit specialists to work with you to find a suitable financing option, and just because your credit score isn’t great, that doesn’t mean you have to pay a high rate or not get the vehicle that fits your wants and needs. With our 55 store buying power, we’re able to leverage our relationship with lenders and banks all over the country to get you the most competitive and affordable rates possible.
There are many factors that come into play when a creditor makes a decision on whether or not to give you a loan for purchasing a vehicle. The four top reason are: Application Information, Credit History, Down Payment, and Vehicle Selection.
- Application Information: Information you provide such as employment, residence and income information.
- Credit History: Information of all other credit in your credit file.
- Down Payment: The amount of money you are putting toward the vehicle or the total value of our trade.
- Vehicle Selection: The year, cost, and the mileage on a vehicle.
Your budget is the most important thing when buying a car and getting approved for finance. This includes how much you make to how much you pay already in bills. Also, having a nice down payment will increase the chance of better rates and monthly payment. It doesn’t matter if you have bad credit, dealing with bankruptcy, you have no credit, going through a divorce, or are a first time buyer Used Car Supermarket can help.
Why Choose Used Car Supermarket?
Larry H Miller Used Car Supermarket serving Salt lake City, UT understands that times are tough and getting approved is not as easy as it sounds, but we are here to help and have built an entire department designed to help those in need by finding you a reliable vehicle while rebuilding your credit. Fill out our quick and easy Approval form online or come on in today, and let our credit specialists help you get back on track.
Receive useful advice and information about your current auto loan, Learn about finance while in a bankruptcy chapter 7 & 13, and learn there are programs that can help lower your interest rate a full 2% per year. Experience service and quality with our credit specialists at Used Car Supermarket, and let them assists you in your future good credit. Our lenders report to all three major credit bureaus (Experian, Equifax, and Transunion) so that you’ll start rebuilding your credit instantly. Used Car Supermarket makes the approval process easy with as little as $0 down and simple qualifying (driver’s license & pay stub). The door to your new vehicle is easy to open.